Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Funny Happenings!

Well, Derrick and Laken were in both of these events, and I witnessed them. Derrick has this old-timey sword at Papa's house, and he wanted to scare Laken [I call her Kiki, so don't forget].

So I put him in the closet in the front bedroom while Kiki was doing something. She came back in and we went back to working on a book report for her. I was reading with her and leaned over to get a better view, I signaled derrick and he waited and I thought he was gone.

He waited till she was totally relaxed before he came out and pointed the sword at her and yelled. Laken got really scared and dropped the book and kicked back the covers and SCREAMED!

It was hilarious! Derrick almost fell off the bed laughing more than once! True story!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on, Derrick was sitting behind Kiki and was messing with her pony-tail. Then he started pretending that he was pulling REALLY hard and Laken pretended to be hurting and holding her head.

Carli thought it was real and started crying over it. Then she got up on Kiki and hit Derrick till he stopped playing. it was really funny, you should have seen Carli's face. She made it look like he was doing it to her! She actually thought Derrick was hurting Laken!

I gotta go,
Love,
Cara Hicks

2 comments:

  1. yes it is, and both really happened! I get tickled at Carli!

    ReplyDelete